Wednesday, September 8, 2010
What is The Scope of Medical Acupuncture
WHAT IS THE SCOPE OF MEDICAL ACUPUNCTURE?
Medical acupuncture is a system which can influence three areas of health care:
* promotion of health and well-being,
* prevention of illness,
* treatment of various medical conditions.
While acupuncture is often associated with pain control, in the hands of a well-trained practitioner it has much broader applications. Acupuncture can be effective as the only treatment used, or as the support or adjunct to other medial treatment forms in many medical and surgical disorders.The World Health Organization recognizes the use of acupuncture in the treatment of a wide range of medical problems, including:
* Digestive disorders: gastritis and hyperacidity, spastic colon, constipation, diarrhea.
* Respiratory disorders: sinusitis, sore throat, bronchitis, asthma, recurrent chest infections.
* Neurological and muscular disorders: headaches, facial tics, neck pain, rib neuritis, frozen shoulder, tennis elbow, various forms of tendinitis, low back pain, sciatica, osteoarthritis.
* Urinary, menstrual, and reproductive problems.
Acupuncture is particularly useful in resolving physical problems related to tension and stress and emotional conditions.
Apakah Yang Boleh Di Rawat Melalui Akupunktur
WHO mengariskan beberapa penyakit yang boleh dirawat dengan cara akupunktur dengan jayanya, antaranya: Masalah Paru-paru, batuk kronik, resdung, suara parau, lelah, masalah urat saraf, takit urat leher, terseliuh, tennis elbow, low back pain., lumbago. scitica, stroke, bell palsy dan lain-lain