Apa yang Anda Harus ketahui tentang CP
* Cerebral palsy (CP) is an abnormality of motor function, the ability to move and control movements.
* Cerebral palsy is acquired at an early age, usually less than a year of age.
* Cerebral palsy is due to a brain abnormality that does not progress in severity.
* The causes of cerebral palsy include prematurity, genetic disorders, strokes, and infection of the brain.
* Taking certain precautions during the pregnancy might decrease the risk of cerebral palsy.
* Asphyxia, the lack of oxygen to the brain, at birth is not as common a cause of cerebral palsy as had been thought.
* There are different types of cerebral palsy based on symptoms -- spastic, hypotonic, choreoathetoid and mixed types.
* The best approach for diagnosis, treatment, and management is through and interdisciplinary team.
* Cerebral palsy may be associated with many other medical conditions, including mental retardation or seizures. Many of these conditions can be treated with improved quality of life.
* Many children with cerebral palsy have a normal intellect and have no seizures.
* Treatment of cerebral palsy is for the symptoms only; there are few treatments for the underlying causes.
* There are many alternative medicines promoted for the treatment of cerebral palsy that have never been proven to be helpful. Families and advocates of persons with cerebral palsy should be aware of the lack of scientific basis for these treatments.
Rawatan sistematik dengan menggunakan ubat-ubatan homeopati yang lembut dari bahan-bahan organik mampu membantu menringankan beban anda. dengan ikhtiar yang berterusan, kemungkinan besar, anak anda boleh pulih, walau pun kita tidak boleh memberi jaminan untuk memulihkan 100% namun jika dapat memberi 50 % penyembuhan, itu saya kira sudah cukup besar demi untuk masa depan anak-anak.