We have a member, KH Lim, that has similar issue and he went through a 20 day (4 cycle) detox program and at the same time use Icewave to patch on the Pericardium 6 (P6) point with very good results.
I suggest the following procedures:
* do the 5 Day Detox for minimum of 3 cycles
* patch Icewave on P6, White on P6 and the brown patch directly below the white (bracketing). If pain persist then reverse the patch, Brown on P6 and White directly opposite side (bracketing)
* if pain persists patch Icewave brown patch on P6 and white on Stomach 12 (ST12). If pain still persist then reverse the patch, that is White on P6 and Brown on ST12.
* Drink lots of water
Below here is some background info on Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and info on P6 and ST12.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Also called: Median nerve entrapment
You're working at your desk, trying to ignore the tingling or numbness you've had for some time in your hand andwrist. Suddenly, a sharp, piercing pain shoots through the wrist and up your arm. Just a passing cramp? More likely you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
The carpal tunnel is a narrow passageway of ligament and bones at the base of your hand. It contains nerve and tendons. Sometimes, thickening from irritated tendons or other swelling narrows the tunnel and causes the nerve to be compressed. Symptoms usually start gradually. As they worsen, grasping objects can become difficult.
What causes the problem? Some people have smaller carpal tunnels than other people do. Other causes include performing assembly line work, wrist injury, or swelling due to certain diseases, such as rheumatoid arthritis. Women are three times more likely to have carpal tunnel syndrome than men. Treatment includes resting your hand, splints, pain and anti-inflammatory medicines, and surgery.
National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
PC 6 Acupuncture Point - Nei Guan - Pericardium Meridian
* Chinese Name Nei Guan
* English Name Inner Pass
* Location: 2 cun above the wrist crease between the tendons of palmaris longus and flexor carpi radialis.
* Point Associations:
* Luo Connecting Point
* Yin Wei Master Point couple with SP 4
* Actions & Effects:
* Similar to PC 3 but more for Chronic Heart symptoms from Qi stagnation.
* Opens and relaxes the chest, chest tightness, asthma, angina, palpitations.
* Insomnia a/or other spirit disorders of an excess or deficient nature, mania, nervousness, stress, poor memory.
* Nausea, seasickness, motion sickness, vomiting, epigastric pain.
* Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
ST 12 Acupuncture Point - Que Pen - Stomach Meridian
* Chinese Name Quepen
* English Name Empty Basin
* Location: In the midpoint of the supraclavicular fossa, 4 cun lateral to the anterior midline.
* Actions & Effects:
* Shoulder pain (esp. that radiates to neck).
* Neck/throat issues - tightness/pain.
* Internal branch of the ST meridian connects here directly from the Stomach, Spleen & Diaphragm - tonify middle warmer.
* Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to effect the circulation within the subclavian artery. Useful for bursitis, tennis elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, etc.
Carpal Tunnel boleh dirawat secara homeopathy dan akupunktur. Biasanya rawatan antara 10 hingga 12 kali bagi yang tidak serius. Bagi yang kronik memerlukan antara 20 hingga 30 terapi.