Thursday, March 19, 2009

Homeopathic Treatment of Infertility With Prof Dr Nik Omar

Dear Prof

Through this mail I would like to thanks to you and your staffs especially Dr Faridah wo are helping me to get pregnant.

I can't believe it! I am finally pregnant. I had been trying to conceive for four years and a half but was not successful. I have been to almost all gynae speclist in City of Kuala Lumpur. Even I have done some operation to set up called retrovated uterus.
I was tired of taking ovulation inducing drugs like clomiphene citrate, bromocryptine and hormones. I thought that I would never be able to have a baby and would frequently find myself sitting and crying about it. After doing some research online I found your web - http://infertility.xaper.com . I met you and your wife Dr Faridah and some homeopathic pills for 4 months and found out I was pregnant! I truly didn't expect this to happen as I had been so disheartened for so long. I can't express my gratitude for this gift of a child. I once again, thanks

Zuraidah Amin, Sungkai, Perak

No comments: